So I got hit on the other day for the first time in forever, but..

.. by a 7 year old. lol, at least I think he's seven. close anyway. He kept pecking at my window (I live in an apartment complex) so I went out to yell at him, and it was either his younger brother, or friend with him, but i told him to stop it, and he said "you're hot, wanna be my girlfriend" i thought it was hilarious, and i giggled. But now he won't go away. Everyday he gets home from school, he comes to peck at my window. It started to annoy me, so I asked him where he lived, but he won't tell me, I keep telling him I know his mom, and I'm going to have a chat with her, but he just won't listen.. what in the world do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Boys will be boys! Just ingnore the little squits & he will evenually get interested in something or someone else. I had a 13 yr old nieghbor boy say, "nice ass" so my husband told him he works for the police department. He stopped
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• TALK TO THE MANAGER .... MAYBE HE/SHE WILL KNOW WHERE THE LITTLE PERV LIVES
    marquezt18

Answer by marquezt18 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LOL funny...it won't last long he's only 7 (?) or something...But I had to laugh at this thank you :-D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LOL! Aw, I have an admirer, too! He lives right down my road! He is friends with my son and he wants me to drive him home from the bus stop when I pick up my kids. Its hilarious. His Mom walked down there one day and almost had to drag him out of the car so he'd walk with her instead. He's precious, but he certainly didn't call me "hot!" I'd follow the little stinker next time he showed up and in a jovial tone say,"so, you're my future MIL according to your son!" LMAO, she'll probably let him know its time to tone it down!
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2009