WHEN WILL MY MORNING SICKNESS BE OVER?

I KNOW EVERYBODY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT..BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN WILL THE SICKNESS GO AWAY.THIS IS MY 1ST PREGNANCY AND IM A WEEK AWAY FROM BEING 3 MONTHS..IM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS PREGNANCY BUT THIS SICKNESS IS REALLY BRINGING ME DOWN..

duejune4

Asked by duejune4 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sadly it ends around the 3rd month but could start up again between 6-8 months
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I had mine all 9 months with my daughter =( I only had it for 4 months with my son. Everybody is differant. I hope it gets better for you!
    BrTupac

Answer by BrTupac at 12:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You know, it should start to go away. Have you tried sour stuff (sour lollipops), or real grated ginger in tea or oj? Or candied ginger? I know it sucks horribly. I used to sit by my sliding glass door and cry. I needed fresh air but couldn't get outside so I'd sit w/ the door open. Good luck, hang in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Like you said, every woman and every pregnancy is different. With my DD, it went away by about 14 wks. This time, I'm 29 wks and still puking pretty much daily. But I have a more severe form that's not very common.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• its normally goes away when ur in ur 2nd trimester which is when ur about 15 or 16 wks along.
    Abbienjasonsmom

Answer by Abbienjasonsmom at 9:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Mine went away right when I was 12 weeks pregnant and I was so happy it did. Mine was ALL day sickness and I didnt want to eat anything. Hopefully yours will go away in the next week or so too bc I know I felt horrible when I had it. My first pregnancy I only got sick maybe 7-8 times.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I didnt have morning sickeness untill the end of my pregnancy about a month or so before i delivered my DD. so i dunno hopefully yours goes away and doesnt come back..
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2009