If I "make" myself pee will be not strong enough for a test?

I don't really have to go but I could pee if I tried. Would that be too weak to show up on a test?

If pee sits in your bladder longer does it collect more hcg or is it about the concentration of it to begin with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you take the test first thing in the morning it is more accurate. I would wait for better results. Those tests get spendy. Sleep on it!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You need to wait till morning. The hormone concentrates overnight.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You need five seconds worth of pee so if you dont think you have enough you need to wait.
    Anonymous

• Wait until you haven't gone for at least four hours.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• it depends on a few factors. First, most ladies that are past their due period will get a bfp no matter what. There are also tests that are much more sensitive and therefore will be more likely to give you a positive- I did some homework for myself and found the first response early resuts test is significantly more sensitive than other brands. Also, drinking a lot of water will dilute your urine and can give you a false negative. personally, I did that with my first once I was late with the first response and still got a positive so take that one for what you will. So I think from that info, you can decide if taking a test now will be a good idea or not.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2009