your babies name

how did you come up with it? did you name your child after someone. do you still like the name or wish you wouldve given them a different name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MY DAUGHTERS NAME IS LESLY CYNTHIA TOSTADO. HER DAD CAME UP WITH THE NAME... WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I WANTED TO NAME HER MARRISA BUT NOW THAT SHE IS BORN THE NAME LESLY FITS HER... AND I LOVE HER NAME EVERY ONE SAYS "THATS A PRETTY NAME"
    marquezt18

Answer by marquezt18 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• alexia alejia(9, got it from babynames.com), victoria neomi(6, victoria just came to me, but neomi is the middle name of my favorite aunt), davante javier(3, davante came to me when trying to name my boy/girl twins, javier is the middle name of my 1st born deceised son), dalia imani(3, came up with her name by trying to figure out a spanish sounding name that was uncommon, imani just fit). i love their names and they have come to fit their personality so no i wouldn't change them or second guess my descions. it was hard at first but now we all love their names!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Siobhan...it's Irish...my grandfather is Irish. The name is derived from Joan which comes from John, the name of my uncle who is an important part of my life. Her middle name is a combination of my parent's names.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my DDs name is Molly. my mom's name is Polly & my MILs name is Holly. i was worried the name wasnt gonna fit her, but i cant imagine her having any other name. she is a Molly thru & thru!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Ozzy Floyd Fisher-My husband is a huge Ozzy Osbourne fan- I like the name. Floyd is a family name and just happens to resemble one of my favorite artist, Pink Floyd. We are very musical people, so dont be suprised if you see my son one day! The initials spell OFF that will be the name of the band. LMAO
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• im a christian and my sons name means "a chirstian,or follower or christ" its very uncommon but i love it.His name is a german name and he happens to have german in him,i dont regret it one bit and he is named after noone,his middle name however is a middle name both his dad and grandpa have(Allen)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Tyler Wayne....we got Tyler out of a book and liked Wayne- also FIL's middle name. Ryne Lane (pronounced RINE) is from Ryne Sandberg, my DH's favorite baseball player. Lane sounded good with it. 3 days before I had my c-section, Ryne Lane was William Cody but DH decided he didn't like it any more. Lucas Shane is our youngest born in June. I told DH we had to names picked by the time we had the sonogram because I wanted to refer to him or her by their name. He wouldn't decide, so I started reading names off our DVDs. I happened to come across Lucas Black's name. We have LOVED that kid since he was in Sling Blade. Shane just went with it (also a family name) and it happened to rhyme with our older kids middle names which was kinda funny. They all also pass the yell test...the first and middle name hollered out loud when they are in trouble have to go good together. LOL
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• cont'd...I'm glad we changed our middle child's name because I can't imagine calling him anything else!
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My 2 yr old is Madison Kae. Despite Madison being a popular name, I actually found it going through pages and pages of names. Kae is after her aunt, Angela Kaye. Which is her dads favorite sister.
    My other daughter who I'm currently pregnant with is Ellie Jacqueline. Ellie is something her dad came up with and we all fell in love with it. Jacqueline in my moms name whom I love very much!

I think both of my daughters have wonderful names!
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 1:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• katlyne haha tyler wayne is my bosses name!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2009