No periods.

Im still trying to concieve, Ive been off of the pill for 3months now. I still havnt had a period! Does anyone know why? And can I still get pregnant since Im not having a period?

tae07

Asked by tae07 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ovulation comes before the period. Have you tested? You may be pregnant already.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• The pill can mess w/ ur period bad.... you might wanna go to the doctor and just see whats going on
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Ive tested a few times..not pregnant :(..
    tae07

Answer by tae07 at 2:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• it may take up to six months after getting off the pill to be back to normal, if no periods after that, i would see your doctor. You can become pregnant if you ovulate before you start your first period.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 4:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I was on the pill and after I quit I wasn't getting a period either. The pill messes with your hormones....went to the doctor. Had to go on Provera to bring on a period because they dont like you to go 3 months without one, and now on clomid to induce ovulation...which was the reason I wasn't getting my period. GL!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2009