Agreed or what?

I feel that the majority of this site is angry, religious, white women that cyber bully. Agreed or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Agreed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LOL drama queen

white, black, yellow, brown, pink, purple what difference does it make what color these women are, everyone has there days.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• it is odd... I am openly pagan. I state it all the time, I answer religious questions starting that I am pagan and I have never been bullied. I also ask pagan based questions and have never had anything said about them. I do agree that there is a lot of christian talk and sometimes it annoys me that people assume I am christian.
    I have also seen a lot of black and hispanic and asian women on here.
    As far as bullying goes I know of at least one other parenting forum site that is WAY worse for it than we are here. To the point that they tell people that if they don't like the drama they can come to CafeMom where all the women are so sweet it's sick.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2009