have u ever... (weird question)

pushed so hard trying to go to the bathroom that it made ur back pop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no.......
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• No, gosh that sounds painfull just reading it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• lol i know i was thinking that too!!
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• ooouuchhh!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Ouch and no. No one else should either. Straining that hard is dangerous to your anus and your intestines. If you are having a hard time going try adding a lot of water and high fiber foods to your diet, also things like prunes really do work. Fiber tablets can help too. If it continues then you go to the stool softeners and laxitives. But it's always better to use natural remedies first.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Goodness! After I had second baby, c-section, I had to go, BAD, but couldn't. I had to go! Something popped, but it wasn't my back. That was rough.
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 1:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• no lol but my hubby says he has
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• haha thanks,maybe like zassy said it wasnt my back but idk what else would pop? its not really painful, not to talk about using the bathroom but, idk its only happened like 2 times. wierd. thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Be careful pushing...you can black out from it. My granny pushed so hard once she passed out. From her straining she over worked her heart and plop. She used to laugh about it when she take too long in the bathroom like "well you want me to pass out on the shitter?"
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Perhaps and enema would help next time- or maybe stop eating a whole block of cheddar at one sitting.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2009