could you guess?

would you know how to pronounce this name? Quennahdeigh... ? everywhere i go people always pronounce it wrong or think its this crazy name when really its very simple..

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um...okay well, Kennedy is NOT what I got from it. You DO realize that the Qu is what throws people off right? Queen, quality, qualify, quantity....they all start with the quah sound not the k sound. Qu never makes the k sound. I mean okay I guess the first part of qu sound like it's a k but it's not. Quennahdeigh to me is Qu (like the beinning sound in queen) en ugh day. NOT Kennedy. I would have (if I was so inspired,, which I wouldn't be) spelled it Kennahdeigh. Don't count on anyone spaying it right, spelling it right or hiring your daughter for an executive job because her file is going to the bottom the pile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I'm bad at this but I'll try queen-a-day?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• its so funny that you said that because ive heard that one a million times,,,
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• KENNEDY??
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Kennedy.

I don't like the spelling, then again I'm a traditionalist.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• qeen na da lol i dunno i'm bad at this too
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• kennedy? or kenneday?

it might not be hard to pronounce if you tell some one how to say it but the spelling is whats throwing me off.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• kennedy it is lol,,,and ya alot of people dont im also very simple with thing i named my daughter courtnei addison whitney.. my mom wanted her to have two last names and all this bs lol..but i kept it pretty simple
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• sorry i didnt mean pronounce i meant be able to read it uggh
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:47 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I am going to guess kennedy but I don't see it in the spelling and would never have gone there if I hadn't already been thinking of how names are spelled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2009