I miss my SO/DO YOU MISS YOURS?

anyones hubby or boyfriend been gone for a while and all you want is just to be able to see them? or maybe he hasnt been gone you guys just havent had anytime to yourselves? =[[

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby was in Iraq for 15mths so i know how u feel......He's home safe now tho.... but another deployment is around the corner :((
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Tell me about it... my hubby is in the Army... he's constantly either deployed or in school far away... and I kinda got used to it but I still miss him soooo much... He's gone right now and I'm counting the days til he's back... We talk on the phone every day but it's just not the same.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 2:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Yeah...they guy I'm dating is a long haul truck driver, only home for a few days every month. We talk every day, but it's not the same as being with him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my hubby is 8hrs from home in fla and im in nc...i have not seen him since early aug!! So yea i def miss him but we did get good news today that he's gettin laid off next friday!!! YAY
    Anonymous