whats a good birth control?

well i was on yaz but it didn't work too good for me and i seen all those lawyer commercials and that scared me lol ...then i went to a low hormone birth control and it mad me so depressed feeling and just crazy emotional and that's sooo not like me so I'm about to go to the doctor but i don't know what i want.......... i want something w/ little to no hormon .... anybody know a good one??

Armywife510

Asked by Armywife510 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Health

• I hate hormonal b/c. If you and your husband/so aren't planning on having more I suggest a vasectomy! Yay! My husband had that and it's awesome!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Not having sex works great..lol.
    I use an IUD and its great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have the Paraguard IUD and it works for me. It has no hormones like the Mirena does which I had that before and I had crazy mood swings and become depressed on it. But I haven't had any issues with the Paraguard other than having a few heavy periods which they have faded and become lighter.
    sent4u5041

Answer by sent4u5041 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible

Answer by rkoloms at 11:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I tried to get my hubby to get the vasectomy and he wont b/c he wants us to have more kids one day.... and anon, I don't think my hubby would go for the whole abstinence thing lol!! ... thanks all for ur answers!
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i hate condoms....
    sexywife

Answer by sexywife at 9:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2009