I have a little pimple like thing on the side of my........... *What is it?*

So at the base... i guess? of my clit there is a little white bump that seems to be a little pimple. What should I do about it?
*no med. insurance = no doctor unless it's planned parenthood*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like Herpes?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• no not herpes. Herpes is sores on the genital area. This is a little pimple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I had that and turns out my ex gave me venarial warts! Get that checked out now!!!! THEY GET WORSE!!!!
    Anonymous

• yes it looks like a little pimple with a white head. Its a wart. they just put a cream on it and it will go away in a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Yup, it's a wart. Have the guy who gave it to you pay for it. He got it from his previous lover and he spent money on her just so he could give you this wonderful gift.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Herpes can look like sores... Lol it might be an in grown hair I get those a lot! So don't think the worst. Does it hurt?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Herpes can look like sores... Lol it might be an in grown hair I get those a lot! So don't think the worst. Does it hurt? Or itch? Or a lil irratable? Burn?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2009