DH thinks Im nuts,

I just paid for the reservations for our camping trips next summer. I figure, we had the money to do it now, and if its already paid for there is no reason to not go. Also, for the 2 campgrounds we paid for are less than a 1/4 -1/2 tank of gas away from where we live. Would you do this? Am I nuts for planning this far ahead? BTW we both have flexible schedules so thats not a problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• u sound like me
    i plan everything way ahead
    i also make a ton of lists, some i never look at again, some i look at everyday
    i make lists when im bored or plans for the week...etc

so i think its normal
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I used to do that too when I was still single. I booked my summer vacation already in December. It's so nice when you have something to look forward to through the winter... lol
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 2:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Me personally I don't plan that ahead cuz things always change in my life.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Thanks for answerikng ladies, I also make lots of lists, like a PP said. Some I never see again, lol. But I feel like if I know that we have already paid for these vacations (total about 4 weekends then one total week in August, it just makes me feel better because there is no reason for us (him, lol) to want to bail on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I would have done the same thing the $$ is there go ahead and do it while you can. Your trip is all said and done have a great time in the summer camping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I think it's great you can plan ahead, and are doing so. I wish I knew what we were doing next week. :)
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• always good to have things to look forward to!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Sounds like you are a good planner. You have the money and the flexibility, like you said. I know its weird to make reservations for camping but really you have to on specific holiday weekends. We found that out the hard way.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2009