Have you ever been drug rapped? And if so, how do you deal with it?

I was drug rapped back in June at the end of the month right before 4th of July. My question is, How do you deal with it? It hurts me every f*&$in time,when someome tells me. Why did you put yourself in that situation? Why did you allow it to happen? Why did u let him? Why did you make him? NONE!!! of that is My fault. I met a guy when I happend to be down on Myself, My ex of 3 1/2 yrs had just broke up with me, I'm a counselor for sex offenders/ mental Health and had a long day I wanted to hang out and have a glass of wine, well within in minutes I for some reason was soo out of it, that I past out, woke up in the middle of the act and pushed him off He kept continuing, I had no strength to push him off. My Guess is Ecstacy mixed with a psychotic drug which will really F%&*$ U Up! I was given ecstacy before and was told it was a chocolate mint pill when I was 13, but I am 21 and it happend when I was 19. I have dreams :(

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Health

• I'm sorry that happened to you :(

My freshman year of college a guy put roofies in my and my roommates drinks at a party. We each had ONE beer and we thought it tasted funny, like watered down and then we both felt super drunk. Luckily some of our friends literally carried us home and kept checking on us all night. We were lucky nothing bad happened!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Don't let anyone make you feel like it is your fault. You never asked to be drugged no matter what you may have done or what situation you may have been in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• This is not your fault. It is probably too late to press charges, but you definitely should have therapy.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• First and foremost, this was not your fault. Don't let anyone tell you it was. Or let them get it into your head that it was. Stuff like this happens. I've never been in that situation to be honest, but I do think talking to someone weather it be family, a close friend or what not. Would be a good idea. I'll pray for you. I can't even begin to imagine what you went through when you realized. Like rkoloms said it's probably to late to press charges. But at least maybe get your story out there so people are aware.
    Anonymous