Is it too late to go to counseling for something that happend a year ago?

I am now married, and have a beautiful daughter. I was drug rapped 3 months before I met My Husband. Is it too late to get help? I have dreams of him doing it to me, and I also eat at myself for it, and feel like It's My fault. How is it My Fault that someone soo stupid took advantage of me with a pail soo strong that it knocked me out? Hmmm dosn't sound like My Fault to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Health

• That is awful,I am so sorry that,that happened to you:(
    No. It is never to late to get thearpy for any reason. I was abused as a child and I need help knowing what is normal in my everyday dealings. I have been seeing my thearpist for going on three years-I love her and value her oppinion and advice like none elses.
    Go seek someone to talk with. You may have to get an initial visit w/several different thearpists. I had to do that in order to find someone w/whom I felt comfortable talking to. GL and I hope you find healing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I don't think it's too late. You should.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Your other question wasn't Anon though, you might want to delete it.
    Blueliner

• It's never too late. Often we use denial to deal with our trauma only to have it bite us later. Seek help.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• If it's still on your mind then it's not too late
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:47 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i agree with the others it is never to late! if it is bothering you It helps to talk about it. good luck!
    crafty66

Answer by crafty66 at 4:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• its never too late. If it is still affecting your life and you need help to overcome what happened it's never too late.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2009