Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be willing to talk about your rape incident?

I ask because I have a story of My own, and just never got any counseling for it. It's hard for me to fight it off, especially in My deams/ well knight mares!!! Now that I have a daughter I am soo afraid He's going to stoke Me again, or like take her. Because He got Me pregnant I had a misscariage, but He told me that's why He did what He did to me. It's so unfair!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Health

Answers (3)
  • oh what an evil man,if you wanna talk we are all here to hear you

    Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

  • You should get some counseling. I dont know where you live, but alot of states have counseling groups for adults molested as children. Its really an amazing group...

    Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

  • You need to get counseling, for yourself and your child.

    Answer by rkoloms at 11:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health