HCG

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD HEARD OF THE HCG DIET? IF YOU HAVE PUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS HERE PLEASE I'M VERY INTERESTED. ABOUT TO START IT IN 2 WEEKS....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if you are talking about the same thing I did like 30 years ago or not. This diet consisted of daily injections of HCG and following the diet they set for you. Yes, I did lose weight, but anyone would lose weight on that diet, it was something like one chicken breast, one tomato, and a gallon of water a day. Crazy, but I was young and stupid! I really didn't even need to lose weight is the crazy part!
    calico1954

Answer by calico1954 at 7:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I just read an article in Toledo Area Parent. I was very interested in it. Never heard of it before...but makes perfect sense. Please let us know how it goes for you!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Never heard of it, what the heck is it? I'll have to look it up.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• OP: here

Well my aunt has just done the diet and stuck to it too the T. She lost 40 lbs within the 3 weeks.... I am looking fwd to starting it i just wanted to see others opinions on it see if anyone else has tried it. Every one's body works different so I really hope i loose weight like she has, even if its only 15 lbs! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Nov. 7, 2009