Mama's Boy!!!

Is any body married with a mama's boy? I am and it feels like i have 3 kids instead of 2. Funny but what a pain! Im not saying its bad or am i trying to offend anybody but why cant they just leave them alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stop doing for him as his mama would do.

As a mama, you must know how you love your kid - well your mil feels that way about your dh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My husband is not a mamma's boy but our son seems to be heading that way. I dont want him to be like that. Its annoying
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Yes, and I HATE that! Everytime he gets a little boo boo or a sniffle, he expects me to drop everything and cater to his every need. I tell him flat out that if he wants a mother, he can just get in the car and drive over to her house because I'm his WIFE and he's not 4 years old anymore.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• That burden belongs to my poor SIL....thankfully lol. My DH's little brother is the chosen one in his family. Shwew!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I married MY mamas boy. My husband and my mother are best pals... eeep.
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Why is it that if a man and his mother are close, he is a mommas boy? I hope my boys are still close to me when they are grown, and if my son gets sick and needs his wife to take care of him, I would hope that it would bring her joy and pleasure. My hubs and I both take care of each other. I am really close to my mom and I talk to her every single day, she does a lot to help me (that Idon't ask for), and she has dinner with us at least one night a week, if not more. Am I a mommas girl? Is that so bad?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• All of our kids and husbands are " close " to us. The point here is that some of the men or boys who are momma's boys are WHIMPY. Whimpy and whiney. Might as well have another kid. I want my son to be close to me too, but im gonna raise him not to be a big baby too!
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2009