need help finding a good horror movie

I would like to know some good horror movies with no sex scenes or boobies (If I want a porno I'll look for that- I don't want it in my movies) or really disturbing stuff AKA rape scenes or child molestation.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 5:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• The Ring, The Mothman Prophecies, Blair Witch Project, Seven (Se7en), all good without nudity or much gore. I'm with ya, I don't like guts or porn type stuff in my scary movies either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Do you want scary or gory? 2 different things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• anything that would fall under horror and be decent.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 5:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• The Shining scared the crap out of me - even with all the bad 70s/80s editting and gore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Ha I like the shining ... I like a lot of his films because he keeps it scâry. Movies now days are just gross and detailed. There are two movies Called the shining they are both good! But jack nicholson plays great role. Steven King movie are really good like his books
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 6:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Children of the Corn, Night of the living dead, The Messengers, The Ruins.
    These are all movies that done have any of the things you mentioned. I know I hate that kind of stuff. Its just gross. The Ruins is a great movie, my husband says that it differs from the book with few minor details but thats ok. I love the movie! Its a original and creepy. Also I would suggest " The Eye" with Jessica Alba. That movie is kinda creepy too. UM....Also Once missed call is pretty darn scary too, and no naked or kids or anything like that. Let me know if you watch any and what you thought. Yay movie night!!!
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• The Unborn, The Ring, Sixth Sense.
    itsnotaclowncar

Answer by itsnotaclowncar at 8:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• exorcist, children of the corn, the grudge (that one even scared the dh lol - course he was watching it when dd had a sleepwalking incident) , the descent, the ruins
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my and my hubby watched 28 weeks later and 28 days later and it scared the crap out of us lol halloween (the new one) scared me, the saws are kinda scaring, oh yeah and the eye by jessica alba was kinda scary too...i love scarey movies but cant think of all them right now
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• 30 days of night, 28 weeks series, the old "wickerman" movie (it is disturbing, but not in the 2 ways you mentioned), jeepers creepers, fear of the dark, darkness falls. ive seen about every horror movie imaginable, and i don't like the yucky stuff either, so message me if you need any more info or ideas, cause sounds like we have similar tastes
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2009