Somebody please help me?

If Islam means Salaam and its root word means peace why are Muslims trying to kill us? Someone Please explain the “clear pattern of soldiers snapping” to me. I’m so sick and tired of all this politically correct crap. And I say to the Muslims, if you truly want to be Americans and are not just Muslims living in the greatest country in the world -- you must step up and help us get rid of the Muslims trying to kill us. Until then please excuse me for trying to defend the greatest country in the world

WhoCares224

Asked by WhoCares224 at 7:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• 1 in 4 Muslims is considered extreme and radical. They believe killing us (Infidels) will please Allah, something about a promise of many virgins too. sick minds.
    This is the greatest country. Those who disagree, feel free to LEAVE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Please go read the Constitution of USA .LAST I READ WE STILL HAVE THE FREEDOM TO PRACTISE THE RELIGION OF OUR CHOICE!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• So you saying all Muslims are terrorists ? It is ignorant , hateful statement ! I'm not Muslim so please keep your attacks to yourself!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Someone Please explain the “clear pattern of soldiers snapping” to me.

It's called PTSD. It's well documented. Try Google. It's been happening since WWI - that we recognize. It used to be called shell shock. The longer the name they give it, the less people give a shit. Doesn't make it any less true.

Now then, when are you going to tell your murderous terrorist followers to stop terrorizing gay people and phoning death threats into Muslim organizations? Or do you get a free pass on not holding your fellow Christians responsible and only expect the Muslims to have to do that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Did I say all muslims are terrorist? Comprend Much? 9/11 was illustrated by Radical Muslims. There have been several attempts since then to attack this country, and have failed. The War in Iraq and Afghan the US is fighting those same radical muslims. It is ignorant and a disgrace to your country to defend someone when it is perfectly obvious what his agenda was-- and that was to take as many americans out as he could.

WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 7:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Who are you OP ? A person full of bigotry,hate........?????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• It's called PTSD

In oder for it to be Ptsd you actually have to go abroad and actually fight in a war. Which he never.His actions are inexcusable, --not stress, or NOTHING, that explains or excuses this act. He never seen combat, and treatng those who did, doesn't cut it.

terrorizing gay people

What the hell does this have to do with homos. Oh wait, another way to slip in there that those are discriminated against right? laughable at best. If its so bad for you keep your sexual preference private and where it belongs instead of cramming down everyone elses throat,
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Are you that scared to show your face

You're really Obama?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Are you that scared to show your face

You're really Obama?

Its called a avatar, ever hear the term . technology is awesome isn't it?
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Remember Timothy McVeigh...Yeah, he was not a Muslim and blew up a building killing innocent people in Oklahoma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2009