my stepmom is out of control!

Long story short I had a cinderella story but worse she would hit me and down myself esteem. Now its been 5 years and so far she has drivin my dad insane and put him in jail, has had sex with a lot of guys while my lil bro and sis is at home, she pick up drugs within the past 4 years andshe lost her job recently as a supervisor has used my dads retirement money for a house she can not afford and lost it and is npow living in a one bedroom apartment with my sibling. My sister just pick up hustling and my brother got someone prego! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate my step mother. She's evil.

I would get the hell out of there!! Do you have relatives you can stay with?? I would say Call social services after you've already moved out but i would only do that if there was another family member willing to take you brother and sister in. I would tell them that this woman is not qualified to watch these kids. I dont know how old you are but take control of the sibling. If you see them doing wrong then take control. Dont be afraid to smack them and say Hey!! This step mother isn't doing a very good job but I will!!! You Will listen to me and this is all serious. .....yeah you gotta get control of those siblings. Good luck.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Dont take no as an answer, the hustling has to stop!!!
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Well my brother is 15 and my sister is 16 and I am 23 and just had a baby and I am a single mother! She is still married to my dad. He is trying to stay away from her but everytime he get on hi feet she destroys his life she does everything in her power to make sure he doesn't do better than her. She is very munipulative and can make anyone believe that she is the victim, please help. I tried a lot of thing especially when I was in the military but unless I can prove her wrong or she give me rights my sibling are stuck with her! And they love their mother which I understand. What I don't understand is that they don't know how to deal with it its like the want to believe her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2009