NEED GOOD RECEIPES FOR CHICKEN AND NOODLES

stephanielashay

Asked by stephanielashay at 7:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i use boneless skinless chicken and chicken stock with can broth to me can broth is just to week alone Good luck

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Here is a good recipe. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/old-fashioned-chicken-and-noodles/Detail.aspx

My great grandma used to make homemade chicken and noodles all of the time. She spoiled me- I can't eat it with the dried egg noodles- I have to make them homemade- they are SO much better that way.

ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 9:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have lots of pasta recipes, but none with meat. Send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Chicken noodle soup:

4 quarts chicken STOCK
    10 boneless skinless chicken tenders or 3 boneless skinless breasts
    2 carrots
    2 stalks celery
    1 white onion
    1 cup frozen green peas
    1 cup frozen corn kernels
    12-14 oz package No-Yolks Egg Dumplings
    1 tsp dried thyme

Bring the stock to a boil. Dice the onion and slice the celery and carrots and add to stock along with the chicken tenders or breasts (leave them whole). Simmer for about 30 minutes and then add the thyme, green peas, and corn. Remove the chicken and cut or pull into bite sized pieces and then add back to the pot. Simmer for another 30 minutes, covered. Add in the egg dumplings. Simmer covered for about 7-10 minutes til the dumplings are done. Add pepper to taste and serve.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• anything goes into this dish- IMO
    sometimes, carrot celery, onion, leftover gravey or Cream O' something soup, or sour cream, or Mushrooms, or............... dang- anything!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• easy cook the chicken and noddles stir it together with cream of mushroom soup(or whatever cream soup you prefer) and add your favorite cooked veggies a quick and easy dinner
    michellej135

Answer by michellej135 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2009