Twin Boy / Girl Names.. Help...

Ok, so I am not getting any help from the husband with picking the twins names.
So I am kind of decided on the boys name. I like Ryan Jacob (Ryan means prince).
Now for the girl, my first girl and last child. I really like the name Reina / Rayna (Reina means little queen).

Now my question that you can help me with is what do you think of the name Reina / Rayna? How would you spell it? How about ideas of a middle name to go with it? The boys middle name Jacob is after my brother inlaw. I have tried to come up with a family members name for the girls middle, but can't. My mom is the only one I'd want to use, but it doesn't sound right Judy / Judith.
I appreciate if you'd answer this and let me know your opinions, your thoughts, and any suggestions. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Asked by JustMeTiff at 5:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hey there,
    This was the hard part for me when I had my twins. Noone would give me any ideas. I personally like Jade as a middle name. I think Reyna Jade would be pretty. I also like Joely. I'd never heard that name before and had a patient come into my work today and her little girls name was Joely. Thats a crazy coincidence! Maybe a sign?!! LOL Good luck, and I'm sure whatever you decide will be beautiful :)

Answer by mamawendy at 10:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Congratzzz!!! ;-)
    I love Reina/Rayna... actually thought of it for my daughter before I feel in love with Zaria. Both spellings are unusual, so go with the one you feel drawn to... that will probably be the one that your baby will like...

As you asked about a middle name I got 'Elizabeth' but I have no clue how that would sound with your surname...

Have fun!

Answer by AngelaChenShui at 5:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I like Reina. I had a friend with that name and she spelled it Rena.

Answer by Liz_24 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Reina Jewel? like the singer?

Answer by thegoddessofwit at 6:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Reina Marie?
    Love the name Reina btw. Congrats on 2!

Answer by teeniepebbles at 6:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• i also like the name marie for a middle name they both sound really pretty togeather...i'm having trouble thinking of a middle name for my babygirl all i've got so far is adalicia.

Answer by American_mom at 6:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Teeniepebbles took my answer for Reina. How about- Reyna Joely (Joe-a-lee)? My mom chose Joely for my baby before we found out it was a boy. There is no correct spelling for it. Ryan Jacob does not have a ring to it. I like Corbin Jacob or Ryan Lucas. Just a few ideas. Good luck. And I don't even have a name for my baby yet.

Answer by Queentdi at 7:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I like the names you picked. The boys name Ryan jacob is nice but reverse them and see if u like it that way(Jacob Ryan).
    The girls name are nice depending on how ur going to pronounce them but judith is nice its go good with ur name u pick

Answer by Kalonsmommie at 7:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Ryan Jacob sounds good to me Rena\Reina (Marie -Leann-Elizabeth) Not sure but good luck to you and Congrats. Write them down on pape and read them out loud it may help.

• Congratulations!! I really like Rayna Nicole. : )

Answer by musicmom77 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2008