Crazy mother in law saying there is no way my 5 wk old son is my hubbys

i didnt know where to put this but This woman is crazy she is sayin mine an my hubby 5 wk old baby boy is not his child! because he is chunky an looks like our our kids look like hubby! i told her that he is his an i will do any thing to prove it! hubby has gone off on her for this! it bull shit i never cheated o hubby i love my hubby but this woman cant stand me! anyone have any advice! plz im going insane

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• make her pay for a test.. and show her who the really woman is.. why would she think your cheating..just cuz she hates you..thats so stupid..she needs to grow up and realize her son is married..i hate moms who want their sons to be babies and pic there stuff for them..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• she's stupid, i agree with pp have her pay for a test if shes the only one who has doubts.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• If your husband thinks she's crazy, too, why are you worried about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My mother-in-law once said the same thing about one of our children only she made her comment in front of my husband and his dad. I just told her I was quite sure and let it go at that. Anything else you say can and will be used against you, so the best thing to do is to just smile and ignore her. She wants to put you on the defensive and that puts her in control, so don't allow her the satisfaction. You've answered the question and you don't have to prove anything to her or to anyone else. I finally determined that the root cause of this comment and many others was pure old jealousy. There is no way to explain it so don't waste your time trying.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Your mother in law is CRAZY!. You have no reason to prove anything to her.
    You have your husband, your baby and its your family. I would totally ignore her, people like that don't deserve an reply.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Just ignore her, your hubby knows this baby is his so don't worry. At 5 weeks there is really no way to tell who he will look like. The best thing to do is IGNORE her, trust me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Well I think your husband needs to give her an ultimatum- either she shut up and accept that the baby IS his, or she will not be allowed around the child/ren again, and all of you will have nothing to do with her. You and the kids should not have to hear her hurtful comments and put up with her meddling. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• MizLee hit it right on the head. Your husband needs to tell her to shut up or get OUT of his life.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• mouseerror.jpg Mouse error. image by boethos

Wow thats crazy Keep your head up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Why do you care what she thinks? It only matters what you and your husband KNOW. I would tell her that you want her to be a part of her grandchild's life, but if she can't be kind then she will not be allowed contact. Make it her risk. I would argue one word with her. You are feeding her need to control.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2009