How does that work?

Any time something like yesterday happens, there are Christians clawing their way all over each other to be first in line to condemn Muslims as terrorists and say any Muslim who does not immediately denounce their fellow Muslim is an accomplice. From there they justify threatening other people who have nothing to do with what happened.

Any time there is something like McVeigh blowing up OKC or the guy who shot Tiller, and people call Christians out on it, they don't condemn the act of their fellow Christian, they instead say they weren't a real Christian and make any other excuse they can rather than admit not all Christians are good people. If cornered, they will even find a way to twist what happened into being somehow biblically justifiable.

And why is it always the same people who do both?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow...someone b**ching about generalizations by MAKING generalizations. Way to be a hypocrite in your own question :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

I must have missed the part where I said ALL Christians. Can I borrow those super special psychic glasses you have that let you see it when nobody else can or should you try to read more carefully?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I agree with you OP. We need to understand that all faiths and all kinds of races are not pure at heart. When the Oklahoma thing happened I don't remember people saying "Here goes a Christian terrorizing Americans...He was an American and he bombed a place where many innocent lives were lost. A lot of people simply refuse to see it that way and it is always easier to harrass a Muslim for any acts they do. My neighbors are Muslim and are the nicest people I know and with that unfortunate incident that took place in Fort Hood, I know they will be looked at differently today because of it. Simply not fair!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LMAO....please....and do those same Christians that you are talking about say ALL Muslims?? NO they DONT. I have never ever seen that. But way to TRY and cover your butt.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• When the Oklahoma thing happened I don't remember people saying "Here goes a Christian terrorizing Americans

No, they said it must have been a Muslim until they caught the guys and then everyone had to scramble to come up with excuses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LMAO....please....and do those same Christians that you are talking about say ALL Muslims??

Yes, they do. That's my point. Thanks for missing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Anon :25.....yes, people DID talk about crazy, overzealous Christians.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Right on ANON:26!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Mom0f:
    "" People DID talk about overzealous Christians? What news broadcast did you watch? I followed that story and don't remember anyone saying that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You've seen clawing Christians? The only person I've seen condemning anyone on here is you. Each person is responsible for his/her own actions. This is the part people don't get. The only person to blame is the person who did the act. PERIOD!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2009