Have you ever been screwed about through shopping online?

I just lost $30.

I ordered 3 things from a shop online, the shipping cost $30, and when I recieved my items they did not fit - so I sent them back and the shop refunded my money, but not the shipping costs.

Great. So I spend $30 dollars and have nothing to show for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Shopping

• Most places do pay for return shipping. I had ordered off ebay and was unsatisfied with what I received, to top it off she asked for more money...which is against ebay policies. Very frustrating...you have to take it as a lesson learned, and make sure you find out the return policy.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• eww.. i spend 400 at old navy buying my kids a new wordrobe for winter..well got the box of all toddler clothes and their was a shirt missing and a pair of womans flip flops..well i lookd at the flip flop bag and it said the shirt name and number...damn idiots at the plant put shoes in a kids shirt bag.. then they want me to pay for damn shipping..im so pissd..cuz now they are sold out of the shirt..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I hate it when that happens! I'm so leery of buying stuff online because of it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2009