Help my husband snores and talks in his sleep?

I am not abble to get a good night rest due to my Husband and his very loud snoring and now his has started to talk in his sleep. What to do. I need my rest.

Basgans

Asked by Basgans at 9:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Health

• mine does the same thing, i smack him when he snores or tell him to turn over, it's usually worse when he's on his back and when he talks i tell him to shut up, i'm a horrible wife, i know lol

anyways do you think he may have sleep apnea? my dh is supposed to be getting checked for that next weeek...gl i hope you get some sleep soon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I don't know how effective they are but I would try those Breath right strips for his snoring or there are throat sprays that are supposed to be effective too.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• mine does that and on top of that he grinds his teeth...ugh..i go and sleep with my son...or try to go to bed before my hubby but when i do he says that i snore so we are always at battle.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Mine snores too and I hate it! I'm a light sleeper, mostly I'll wake him up, or nudge him a few times, then let him know he's snoring, he'll go sleep on the couch.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Snoring should be checked by a doctor; it could be sleep apnea at work.

The talking? Not much to do for that, I fear!

I find that when I REALLY need sleep, I go to another room.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• He should discuss this with his doctor. Snoring can be a symptom of sleep apnea, which can be deadly.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009