Is or has anyone been a surrogate mother? Need advice please!

I have always been interested in being a surrogate mother since my pregnancy and birth were pretty easy and as I was looking on craigslist for a nanny job I saw an add for a surrogate mother. I havnt replied yet because I wanted to really think about it before I contacted her and got her hopes up for nothing. Im wondering what your oppinions are or if you were a surrogate in the past how your experience went. Thank you oh and here is the link to the add ... maybe its fake idk I just feel if its real i may be able to give this women the greatest gift.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/kid/1452033351.html

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• check out surrogatemothersonline. I was going to do it before. I met the family but it didnt work out. you can read info on it and decide and find a good family.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• What does your DH or SO other say? I would say this is the greatest gift you could give someone, but you have to be prepared as what to tell your own children about the pregnancy, good luck an god bless you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My DH supports me with this and my son is 13 months old so I wouldnt have to explain to the little guy... well someday when he seeing im pregnant in some of the pictures maybe. Thank you Mrs. Oriaku that is a great website!!!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I haven't been one or had one. But, I've always thought about it. I don't need help getting pregnant thats for sure. But, I would love to give a family a child. It's such a special gift!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 1:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2009