Are you a non believer?

I have a hard time believing that a Jewish carpenter is the divine. I believe there is a god but.... What do you believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm an Atheist that means I don't believe in any gods or an afterlife.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• a jewish carpenter, lol. not only was he a jewish carpenter, then he was a zombie!!! & hes hangin out with a magic rib women, and a talking evil snake. boy life was crazy back then huh? lolol.
    i definatly believe that there is something after life on the earth, but i think its a good loving thing. im not scared of it. i dont think anybody knows or has guessed what it is, or why were here, because were not supposed to know yet. if we did, it would ruin life. i think the only person whos going to judge, me, is me. i will decide if i need to live again to learn more lessons or if ive learned all i need to know. i dont believe in the bible, i think its a fairytale, a sick fairytale ment to scare people into living a certain way. i believe in mother nature, and that were all connected, and that one day we will all be one, and that we are all god. etc
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I believe in the Divine, male and female.
    Dont believe Jesus was the Messiah.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I believe in me.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I believe in Jesus.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Nope, I'm a believer. Just in something different! I believe in nature, spirits, Gods & Goddesses... Just because someone isn't Christian doesn't mean they don't have something to believe in.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I practice Buddhism. In terms of God belief, I tend to be a pantheist.... God as the energy that composes the universe.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• thanks sabrina i was going to say the same thing. it seems like christians and catholics get so caught up in their religions they don't even think of other's religions as anything at all.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Non-believer, not exactly. I believe in many things, God just isn't one of them
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• NOPE! I don't have to question I KNOW Jesus is the divine! I know Jesus is the way. I am not a non believer thanks for asking! :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2009