I'm 31 weeks. And i just can't find the energy to do anything, and it's so annoying!...how do you find the energy?

I just got a new job in which i will be working 5am-9am 5 days a week, so i'm hoping getting off my bum and waddling around will help out, or will it just exhaust me more? I want coffee or an energy drink, but i know i shouldn't drink it. I hate feeling this way! Anyone else feeling on the slow side of things?

NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Asked by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 10:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can have coffee mama. you can have caffiene as long as you dont over-do it. i'm 33 weeks and i work 8:30-4:30 mon thru friday and i'm standing up and walking around all day. caffiene helps me!!! haha... i have a cup of coffee in the morning, and at some point in time throughout my day i have a diet mountain dew (was regular mtn dew until like two weeks ago my doc told me to take it easy on the calories).... its fine for me, my OB said i could have a little more if i wanted. double check with your dr cuz all doctors are different but you should be able to indulge a little! =) good luck with the new job!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 3:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Hm..im 33 weeks and have so much energy some days and not so much on others. Like today..i feel like cleaning my whole house and ive been actually cleaning all morning. Even on my slow days im up because i know if i dont get up nothing will ever get done and i love a clean house. Since im a house wife i hate when my hubby comes home to a messy house though he never cares. He tells me to rest all the time but im stubborn. I also have a 2 year old that keeps me on my feet as well. However, when im tired i nap..i nap when my little ones does and he sleeps for 4 hours so i get plenty needed rest. You are starting this job and these hours..i cant imagine being in your shoes but women do it all the time. I would just take warm showers and relax..then i drink a green tea. It is high in fructose though. It gives me energy like crazy. I only drink them like once a month though. I hope you find something that works for ya hun. GL
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2009