Do you want sex more than he does?

I always want sex and he does not. We do have sex dont get me wrong but it is never enough for me. Does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• YES! I'm suffering from horny 24/7 syndrome. I recently wrote him an embarrassing email telling him how horny i am & that he needs to help me out. I've never felt this way before, in the past two years my linido has increased like CRAZY! It seems as if i cannot get enough. I was recommended to give him some libido enhancing pills that have Yohimbe & Korean Ginseng in the, I heard togehter they work almost as good as Viagra. Its more for men w/ low libido though, that is is for men who cannot get it up at all. From what i hear, it works very well. Not sure how to ask him to take some though....

BUT, the email helped. Ever since he has been a lil more sexually attentive.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• considering how much time he spends at the office- or gets paged in the middle of the night to fix something that has broken... man... yeah. i feel pretty deprived most of the time, even when i'm not.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Yes. We argue about that more than anything else. It goes in spurts though. Sometimes, we're on it and I get enough. Sometimes, not so much. Ah, life. It gets in the way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2009