What to disinfect in the master bedroom?

So we've been sick in the house with the regular flu and all that fun stuff..so I started to disinfect yesterday hoping it would kick the cold out the door cause Saturday it'll be 2 weeks (no it's not H1N1, I tested negative for it) I felt fine yesterday, nothing really wrong except the cough..well..this morning I feel crummy..I think it has something to do with the master bedroom..cause thats where I was a lot when I was really sick in the beginning besides the bathroom..so anyway..What would you all disinfect in the master bedroom just in case it is the bedroom causing me to get resick the next day?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 10:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Health

• all the bedding and pillows.

vacuum really well

open the windows and let the clean air in

dust

wash the doors and handles off - doorknobs, dressers, closet

I'm disinfecting the house today too...all the windows are open and bedding is in the laundry (master and all the kids rooms)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• toothbrush ..if you get sick always use a new toothbrush after you get well.. always helped us here.... maybe the culprit.. toilet also..biggy..plus anything you may touch or even the mirror cuz of spit on it when you cough or brush your teeth or even just get close to look at your face..its crazy how dirty them things get..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• yep i agree pillows.. and even you can lay your pillows in the sun for an hour or two and itll kill the bacteria inside the pillow..but yeah wash the sheets..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Get some elderberry syrup and probiotics (the refrigerated kind).

Answer by rkoloms at 11:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2009