would you pay someone to take a pet?

the guy who wanted the cat wanted to wait till his next check to take it but this cat is not gettin along with my other cats, he attacked my female cat cause she sniffed him and broke his nail off right below her eye..she is fine but i dont think we cant wait 2 weeks to get rid of him..i couldnt believe how close he got to her eye. he generally is a goood cat by himself..should we go ahead and buy the stuff the guy needs now so it will be gone we have an extra litter box so would only need to buy litter bowls and food for it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Doesn't sound like you're paying him to take it......just "setting him up" will all the needs. Go for it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 11:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• if he thinks thats ok..does the cat have all its vax..he need the papers to that too.. just incase he need to take it to the vet..maybe that why hes waiting to vet it and to buy things..so ya just go to the dollar store and buy bowls..lol..if i was in that much need of him going ya id do it..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• all of my cats are vaccinated just got that done in september
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Just put the cat in a room by himself and shut the door. That's what I would do.

Answer by louise2 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• he can always pay you later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• What's this guy going to do when the cat is his, and he runs out of cat food before payday? Seriously, he doesn't even have enough money for a bag of cat food and a litterbox (10 or 15 bucks)? I'd feel hesitant about letting someone like that take my cat. I guess you must be in a desperate position to try and get rid of the cat. If you're that hard up, just buy the food and litter box for the guy, and tell him to go ahead and start putting some quarters away for the cat's next bag of food.
    Anonymous

• its not like he is always broke we was laid off for a couple of months from his job and the first check of the month goes to rent
    Anonymous