loss of sex drive?

My son is almost a year old, and ever since he was born I have had like absolutly no sex drive. And my poor dh is suffereing from it and I want him to be happy. Any suggestions on how I can fix this or get it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just do it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Yep, I say the same. Just do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Just do it? That's like rape, anon. Pleasuring your husband when you don't feel like it is degrading.

Talk with your doctor. It might be PPD or another health concern.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Talk to your OB/GYN there are creams that can help. Also there are hormonal test that can be taken to see if that is the cause. Also for a lot of women all the changes that happen with pregnancy make it hard to get in the mood. I found it helps to do things a little more spontaneously. And love your body the way your hubby does.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Totally normal. It is hard once you are a mommy to go from mommy mode to sexy mode at the flip of a switch. I found more foreplay helped a lot. Just be open and honest with him...contact your doctor if things don't improve. I have 5 kids and let me tell you it is still hard at times to muster the desire when I am so tired at the end of the day, or I have been up to my armpits in mommy things. Men are like lightbulbs, women are like toasters, we take awhile to warm up. Tell him how you feel, communication is key!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i disagree it's not like rape. it's not as if your telling him no your just letting him do it regardless that your not getting satisfied or have the desire to do it. heck if i went by that i would never ever have sex cause i have never have had a healthy sexual desire to have sex, only when pregnant and heck that happened cause i had sex even if i didn't feel like it. for men to have sex with you is for intimacy. they need this to feel close and feel love towards you. since you love your husband it woudln't hurt just to give him some. we often put our feelings aside for loved ones to amke them happy. this would be no different. so go ahead give your man the intimacy he has been lacking. it's not as if doing it would be the end of the world. in time your desire should come back. if not join my club.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Exactly. Just do it, and you'll get into it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2009