my hips hurt and the pressure is tremendous .....this baby is trying to come out when will my body react?

ughh... when do you think labor will start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• sounds like baby dropped.

yeah those last weeks are miserable.

good luck! your body will do its thing when its truly ready.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• 39 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Any concerns call your doc or the labor and delivery unit. Every pregnancy and labor/delivery is unique. Monitor all contractions. Walking will hurry things up. Good luck.
    AngeliaG

Answer by AngeliaG at 11:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Wow, 39wks. Sounds like everything is getting in place. You can go at any time. If you want to quicken things start walking. Even if it's inside your home.
    AngeliaG

Answer by AngeliaG at 11:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• With me, my body never did, even a week after. And since I had big girls (9.5 lbs) At a week over due I was induced both times. Other then that it is when the baby and your body agree. Talk to your doctor about strategies for increasing the chances of labor.  It only gets harder from here, enjoy it while you can.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• The baby might be descending into the birth canal, normal. It can be soon, or a few more weeks. It's normal to have hip pain, your body is designed to open and separate to allow baby to pass through. Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• ive had that for 1.5 weeks now...lol im 39weeks and 3days
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I am only 29 weeks and can barely move because my hips hurt SOOOOO badly. Part of your body preparing for labor means that your pelvic bone has to open up and this can hurt VERY badly. Do you get cervical checks or do you choose to not have them?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• unfortunately you can feel this way for weeks. the good things is that your body is working toward labor =) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2009