So, what did you think of the premiere of V?

Did you watch it? Did you like, and will you watch again?

I found it kind of ridiculous how eaily the Vs were accepted and even allowed to provide health care for us!

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 11:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• I enjoyed it. I was pleasantly surprised because I worried it would totally suck LOL.

I was a fan of the original so Im hoping this stays on a decent course.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i thought it was pretty good, and i am usually negative about these new series cause they are normally stupid, imo. but we had watched some of the old V on tv like a night or two before, so we were curious about the new one. i was pleasantly suprised, and hope they continue to do it well. i will try to watch it again if i have time, cause my baby is almost here hehe! but i liked it. and yes, people were suckers!! but i bet a lot of people would really be that way too, cause it is amazing how people can fall for stuff! i would always be cautious about something that's new and untested like that, kinda like why i am not taking the swine flu shot. oh and that leader girl so reminds me of my cat Missy, but the leader in the old ones does too lol cause my cat like glares at people and stuff and i bet she would look like that if humanoid hehe!
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I liked it. I remember very little of the original and missed it when SyFy was rerunning it. I'm not very surprised that they were accepted easily by some. Some people are just dumb and trust everyone they should not and others are just desperate for help.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2009