Anyone have a good online job?

I need some Christmas money I've been looking for a job I could do at home, one that I'm not going to have to invest in though, any suggestions? Thanks!

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• i love working from home but it had a investment..the survey sites pay a bit but not much ..and cashcrate dont do cuz you have to sign up for stuff to get paid..its crazy..goodluck..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I agree with the other poster...I tried to do an online job but most of what I found didn't pay much or you had to sign people up...it was insane! I ended up with a business(and I love it!) There are 2 ways to get started and with 1 you don't have to pay but then the products cost you more and in turn you make less money. You can check out my website at http://www.howreb.scent-team.com and see if it could work for you. Good luck!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I don't do survey sites. They are VERY time consuming, in which I dont have, AND they don't pay like they should! I am a member of two search the net sites. Mypoints and Swagbucks. I do nothing out of the ordinary but every once in awhile I will get a swagbuck for just searching something. Mypoints you get points every month for so many points.

After accumilating my points and bucks, I redeem for giftcards to where ever I want.
    CouponingMoM

Answer by CouponingMoM at 12:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I am currently doing a few different things. I just started doing clix-sense it is free to start and easy to do you will not earn much but it is free. And then to earn a little more with it, it is only $10 so it is really reasonable all you have to do is look at adds. take a look at the site

http://www.clixsense.com/?2990924
    I also do Scentsy and I love that it is so easy to sale candles I can not say enough about it. my site for that is http://www.scentsy.com/kblack
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009