help i am almost 39 weeks should i be feeling this way?

i am so tired i dont even want to get out of bed!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your body is telling you to get more rest.
    That happens... yes, normal.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• lol.. this is all normal happens to me all the time. Your probably not getting enough rest at night. Try taking a warm shower or bath before bed and get some sleep girl.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• you are tired at 39 weeks, hauling god knows how many pounds in front, straining your back, and you are tired? No you should be line dancing, hip hopping around and doing the bugaloo. Oh coarse you are tired, and wanting the pregnancy to be over. Stay in bed, get a little rest, and don't feel guilty about it either. Sounds perfectly normal to me. Congrats on the new addition to your family! Now go to bed and take a nap. Sweet Dreams!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Yes..totally normal!! Oh, the dreaded 9th month of pregnancy!! Hang in there, you're almost there...rest up as much as you can now, because once that baby comes you won't get much sleep! Good luck, and CONGRATS!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i was like that with my daughter. when i was at the end of my pregnancy i was so tired and i didnt want to move at all i was happy jus sitting in my bed and resting. and like the others said its jus your body tellin you to take a time out and rest you need it. when i got to that point my body shut down and was like your done. i actually ended up doing my work in bed lol. i jus did not want to move out of my bed. so its normal. i wouldnt worry bout it. if i were you i would jus lay in bed and rest and Enjoy!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i was like that from like 40 weeks on. really tired and sore. and now i'm like that at 6-7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. so i've been going to bed as soon as i can every night. good luck! hang in there, just a few weeks left!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• yes your almos there only a little while longerrr=))
    bbd75939

Answer by bbd75939 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I was sooo tired at that point. Just take time to rest up and rejuvenate! Congrats on the new addition!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• it happened to me. so tired that even the simplest tasks wiped me out. my dr just said to take it easy and sleep in little busts....it kinda worked except now that my baby is here i still sleep in little bursts...lol
    BigBoMom

Answer by BigBoMom at 5:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2009