Do you have a nickname your family calls you?

Not so much anymore but my Dad's nickname for me is MissNicks and my mom's was Nicky Boom Boom. (My name is Nicole) Lol. Do you have a family nickname?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, "the black sheep",lololol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Mine is Mamie...my mom calls me mamie 2 shoes...hence my profile name... :) real name is Amie
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 12:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Mine is and always has been Shari. I guess Sharina took to long to say. lol
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Thanks for the laugh MrsLeftlane! Mine and my sister's nicknames are both "sis." My mom and other fam members both call us that and we call eachother that, so it can be confusing but I love it because it's indicative of the special relationship I share w/my sis so I think it describes be beautifully. Black sheep also applies in some other cases but let's not go there! Ha ha! This is a cute question. Yours are cute AidensMommy!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• When my Mom was alive it was "Blondie" ... Yw for the laugh momrocks1000!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Poozler. I guess the story is when I was brought home from the hospital as a baby, my moms brother took me and carried me inside and called me that and it stuck. 43 freakin yrs later my family still calls me that ughhh!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Sis or Hill(my name is Hillarie).

My mother calls us all Sis(she only had daughters). Her father called her and her sister that as well.
    So its kind of a passed down through the generations nickname LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my sibs call me sissy, and my hubs calls me baby (i don't think he even remembers what my realy name is sometimes bc even when we fight he calls me baby). my actual name is sarah...no connections
    BigBoMom

Answer by BigBoMom at 5:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2009