Is anyone having a bad day?

I think I'm having the worse day ever and the day seems to be dragging out forever! Are you having a bad day too?

Shyma

Asked by Shyma at 12:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are alive! That in itself is a good day. I know we all have down days, just count the blessings you do have. When I am really down I do silly things like google pictures of the great depression or the holocaust and then I don't feel so bad for myself. When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad! Hope your day gets better!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• No, not yet but it's only 9:30. I hope it gets better for you.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• No, but yesterday it was horrible... It was a migraine day. Any day I wake up without a headache is a good day! Hope yours gets better!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I'm sitting on the couch, typing, and nursing 3 fractured ribs. The pain meds are good though.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• yes- I am having a bad year!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• It started out bad, but has rebounded. I forgot to set my alarm and my daughter wakes me up fully clothed asking for food. It was a half an hour till school started. So I rushed got her hair and breakfast done. Got the baby up and dressed, she ate in the car. I threw on my grubby cloths and took her to school. I am sure my breath reeked. Oh, well I think my cloths screamed woke up late. I needed the sleep becuas eht eyoungest has a cold and teething so she woke up 3 times last night.
    I hope your day rebounds as well.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• No such thing as a bad day, it's all what you make of it. Choose right now to make it a good day.
    Anonymous