Can you please give me an idea on what to do now that I am done???

I made a poster for my dd drill team with all the girls names on it with little drill team dresses with their team saying Go and their name. well I put everyone on there but my dh says I should have put her on the very top regardless in the order they are in line. I was like well I already finished he's like any mom would have put their kid first or on top. :( I guess I wasn't thinking straight but I c what he means.

Since I am done what can I do to make her name stand out even though she blends in with everyone elses name.

Thanks for listeniing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• let it go. You did the right thing by not showing favoritism.
    Anonymous

• yeah, sh'es part of a team, they should be equal. you did the right thing.
    Anonymous

• she's a part of a team, let her be equal with the rest.

I've never put my kids on top of the lists or made them stand out when I've made their posters and stuff.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I agree good for you for being unbiased when making it!
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 2:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I think you did just right!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Just because she is your child doesn't mean she has to be at the top or first. She is part of the team just like everyone else. Hubby is wrong, what you did was right.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• She is part of a team just because you made the poster does not mean her name should stand out. Leave it be! You were right dont let him change your mind.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Um... There no i in team -- LOL. It's a team poster. I did one for my kids soccer team and actually I went the opposite way -- I made sure that you could not tell who's mommy made it -- my kids names equal to everyone elses.
    I think making her's stand out may start an ugly cycle while making sure they are all equal emphasizes that this is a TEAM.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 9:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I agree with everyone dont make it stand out. Its go team not go your child. If you wnat make one jsut for her from her mommy not a go team. I am sure other moms made one just for their kids so do it that way
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 12:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• What everyone else said. You did right, mama.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2009