If pot were legal and had similar stipulations to alcohol(age,driving,in public etc)would you have a problem with it? 20 years down the road would you be a bad mom if you toked here and there?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And don't tell me people can drive smoking it cause I knew a girl who's father died cause the stupid b!tch that ran him over was high on weed.

Legal does not mean use any time, any place... did you see the question? It said with stipulations... no one is in favor of everyone getting stoned and going driving... just like no one is in favor of drunk driving.

As far as not being impaired after one beer- I can not argue too much with that, but the law would still say impaired.. if you are impaired after one toke, you can not drive... I for one do not drive after even ONE drink- I just don't!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Hell yes. If you can smoke pot, I can smoke cigarettes without being harassed and chastised for killling the person next to me. You don't get DUI's for driving while smoking tobacco. How about pot?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• nope, and I don't smoke pot, but I think it should be legal--think of all the money it would generate! LOL I don't think someone is a bad mom if they drink a little, so if it were legal, I would feel the same way!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• If it was legal, I would have no problem with it as long as there were the same type of stipulations as alcohol (DWI, age limit, etc). I would much rather deal with someone that is high than a drunk. Drunks can be mean, if you are high, you are mostly laid back.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I don't care if it was legal, I still wouldn't smoke it, I used to in HS and early in my 20's and I always got a head ache or trired, and it zapped my energy. I want to be all I can SOBER for my kids, but if other's want to smoke that's their business as long as they don't do it in front of my kids.
    Anonymous

• Just another thought...the concern with pot is that it can be cut with other things (acid, coke) so while the pot is legal, the other items should not be.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• If it was legal I would have know problem with it. I do not drink a lot. So I would not toke alot.

Answer by louise2 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Actually jesse people have gotten dwi's for smoking pot and driving. If you are smoking anything I feel it shouldn't be around anyone who doesn't consent.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• If it was legal they would probably regulate it:it has to be grown and processed a certain way,and must be licensed to do so.To avoid impurities. The way people go about getting it would change.
    Anonymous

• I say that it should NOT be legal. There is a big enough problem with alcohol; why make it worse by adding drugs onto it? I hate people that smoke it or say that its fine to do around children. I HAVE done it and I know people that 'have to' smoke that bowl after or before ANYTHING.

Its a horrible thing and it should be looked down upon instead condoned.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2009