Do you have the Cordless purple Shark Handvac?

Its all purple and gray. Does it work well?
http://www.sharkclean.com/cgi-bin/livew/site.w?location=b2c/product.w&product=SV769&frames=no&target=main&sponsor=000001&nocache=46654

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I have the upright and I love it. I use it 3 times a day after meal times. It picks up huge chunks of food my precious little daughter throws on the floor. It makes my life easier than having to pull out the broom a million times a day.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• op here-we have carpet every where in the house except for 1 bathroom and kitchen. is the big shark one good for that or is it only for a hard wood floor house? My hair falls off alot lol
    Anonymous

• Well, it works well in the kitchen and bathroom and will pick large things off of carpet, but we have a long haired dog and it does NOT pick up her hair, so I only use it for spot sweeping. I don't know about human hair.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2009