Im so bored.

Jesus was a zombie. Jesus was a zombie, yeah. Jesus was a zombie. Back from the dead just like me. He is dead, but he's walking. Walking just like you and me. He came back and he's talking. Talking shit like you and me. We are the same, Mr. jesus and I. A testament of the living dead. Stay at home mother, it's all the same. He was dead, yet back he came. He got nailed, nailed to a cross. Paid the price for his glorified cause. I cannot blame him for coming back to life. It's much more fun in the afterlife. I can feel him lurking in dark. I can hear him walking in the shadows. It's not simple getting use to the slushies. I will guide him, through the fields of disposable heads. Jesus was a zombie. Jesus was a zombie, yeah. Jesus was a zombie, back from the dead, just like me.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 1:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't send this to the Pope. He won't find the humor.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LOL...You have way too much time on your hands. I did take the time to read all of it though.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LOL... you need a hobby! lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• hehe, yeah i read all of it too
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• who cares about the pope? i find humor in the fact that hes a virgin at 77. lolol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Oh, that's funny. I never thought about the Pope and sex. I'm Southern Baptist!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009