Just got married in May and my husband is from another country. We are learning to live together as well as learning the culteral differences. Because he is from the other country living in the US with me, he cannot work until his paperwork is completted. Meanwhile he is driving me crazy picking at all the things I say and do and it is un-nerving me. He has been in the US for 3 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Might should have spent a lil more time with him before you married him. Talking to someone online is NOTHING like living with them. Does he have any hobbies? Do you work outside otthe home?
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Where is he from? Where did you live before? How long? Do you have a child together?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Is he african?? good luck if he is!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I would say that every marriage goes through an adjustment period right after the wedding. I was married 2 weeks ago to a wonderful man that I've been with 2.5 years. I even have been living with him pretty much for the past year. And it feels different since the ceremony. In a way, you start your relationship over on a new level. It takes work, understanding and patience.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You married him so he could get his green card? Should have thought about that before you did it.
    Anonymous

• yeah not too much you can do, marrying someone you barely know rarely works out hon. sorry, good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2009