my skin is dry,,i use moisturizer in the morning and at night too,,is it enough?????and any one knows about este lauder productsss???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• take a shower every other day. (unless you REALLY need it) your natural oils should keep you moisturized.
    Anonymous

• blot dry (so you're still a bit wet) after a shower and slather on the lotion.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have extreemly dry skin on my legs, so bad that i would itch till i bleed. then the scabs would itch. The forst solution i found is acrylic nails- i cant break the skin. the other thing i found was the new baby oil- johnson's baby oil aloe vera & vitamin E- its in a green bottle. I use that on my legs and arms followed by aveeno baby lotion. keeps my skin moisturized for up to 24 hours.
    cherry_usagi84

Answer by cherry_usagi84 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have very dry hands n they crack up krazy ... hurts so bad .. i tried lots of lotion , but none work, until i tried Cruel its a cream .... works 24hrs even through washing hands, but keep applying it ... another thing is dont take very hott showers n stay away from caffenine or even hot liquids ... drink plenty of water .. im sure you will start see very smooth skin .. hope this helps
    blssdwittwns930

Answer by blssdwittwns930 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Are you drinking enough water? You should be drinking at least 8 oz glasses a day.Are you getting enough good fats? Eat an avocado every day or supplement with flax oil caps.

Keep baths/showers short, infrequent and tepid. Put coconut oil on the dry patches.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I've used Estee lauder products. Honestly they aren't my favorite brand. They are good but I prefer Lancome or Clinique.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My skin gets crazy dry when the weather changes rapidly, I use Philospohy Hope in a jar for dry, sensitive skin, it takes a little bit to dry but works really well. I also use RareMinerals Purely Nourshing Facial Moisturizer after I use the RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial cleanser that goes with it, It makes my face baby butt smooth and the lotion smells like citrus and dries really quick so you can apply make-up right after.
    RareMinerals Lotion is made by BareMinerals as is the Facial cleanser
    Cleanser is $26.00 and Lotion is $32.00 I got mine @ Ulta but they also have it @ Spehora.

Philosophy Hope in a jar is $38.00 and I got mine @ Sephora
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Clinque dramitcally different moisturizing lotion is really good too they have the small one for 13.00
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• its good but super expensive when you can get something much cheaper and the exact same result. Here is the thing, are you using a mositurizer for dry skin? You can use an specific cream at night that is to deeply hydrate the skin. Also it has to do with how you wash your face too if i can be of any help on suggestions or tips please contact me on here
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• When you take a shower make sure that the water isn't too hot. That doesn't help! Avon makes a line called AM/PM Solutions. The moisturizers and the facial wash are great and don't make you look greasy! www.youravon.com/dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009