Do you believe that the shooting at FT. Hood was related to the shooter being Muslim?

What (hearsay, I suppose) evidence do you have to support that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yes cuz of the letters and comments that was said by him
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• nope. to me he was a man who did not want to be deployed and did something rash without thinking how his actions would play out in the lives of others.

He was a COWARD!
    Anonymous

• Maybe. Being harassed about it (a new article mentioned this) can push someone to the edge. But did being muslim make him more susceptable to doing this, no. Just people being mean.
    Anonymous

• He was a coward plain and simple and last time I checked being a coward crosses my faiths, colors, boarders and economic status.
    Anonymous

• Considering what he did, I wonder if they'll give him execution, since military trial can be alot stricter than civilian. I hope he pees his pants if they do it.
    Anonymous

• At least six months ago, Hasan came to the attention of law enforcement officials because of Internet postings about suicide bombings and other threats, .
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• ^^^ surprise there
    Anonymous

• I don't know enough. I think we need to remember - he is innocent until proven guilty. I know there seem to be a lot of evidence against him, but let the investigation take place. Get some facts and then form an opinion. I don't think his faith is enough even though this group has a huge faction of fanatics. That doesn't mean he was one of them. Be patient. You will learn more.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Lady, I am willingly not going to serve on his jury. WHY? Because he is guilty. He is the trigger man. Caught red handed. I DON'T care what his motive. SO presuming he is innocent is stupid. (for me) for those who want to do that go ahead.
    Anonymous

• No.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009