I have a question for Pro-lifers ( Do you Vacccinate ?)

How many of you know that many Vaccines have aborted fetal cells in them?

I will post link below for list of ingredients

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Does this change your thought on either Abortion or Vaccinations?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I am prolife and no I do not vaccinate, this is just a minor part of why.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• (OP) I am just curious to see how many pro-lifers can justify getting a shot with aborted fetal cells in it.

I am pro-life and do not vaccinate for this reason and many others
    Anonymous

• How about the fact that they would like to ensure that their children get the health care needed to be a healthy adult. I am so unclear on how the pro life stance can actually harp on keeping a child healthy.

Did your mom vaccinate you? If so, how do you live with yourself?
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• By getting the shots for your children you are not adding to or helping out abortion- these people would abort reguardless. I am prolife and it doesn't change my opinion on vaccines.

Mascara has whale blubber in it does it change your opinion of make up to the point that you don't buy any? Even though you don't buy mascara because of this reason, should that mean you don't buy blush either?
    Anonymous

• One life given for many to be healthy is an acceptable term for me.These are cells that would otherwise be thrown out.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• It does occur to me that nothing that is put here as a reason will satisfy you. Why do you continue to ask this? Obssess on something else.
    Anonymous

• Oh my goodness! Why does it matter if they use fetus in this manor? The babies were NOT aborted for this purpose. If research of the fetus can help, then why not use them? Let something good come from something bad/sad. For a lot of people, these vaccines really do save their lives.
    Anonymous

• I do not buy makeup for the same reason. :) It isn't a stupid arguement. If you vaccinate and believe yourself prolife you are a hypocrite.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2009