24 weeks and water broke update

Ok keeping everyone up to par they turned off my magnesium which was relaxing my uterus from contracting, so far everything is good - I just got off my clear liquid diet and had my 1st taste off food (it feels better than christmas morning to be able to eat) anyways if everything keeps going great like this then I will be moved from my high risk private room to a intermediate risk private room. A step in the direction we want to make sure wekeep joshua in for as long as we can. Our first goal is to 26 weeks, sooooo that is a week from midnight tonight. Jeremy and I appreciate all the prayers from everyone.

This is great news for us today! Does anyone have any great news they would liketo share?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The first few days in the hospital seem the worst. I've had several long hospitalizations. It's great you have computer access. You can probably watch DVDs. I hope you have good cable TV. It helps time pass. You might have friends or family bring you things to do.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Keep being strong and take it easy...good luck with everything congrats on the first goal
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i hope you make that goal, and move on to the next if possible! hang in there =( sorry you have to be in the hospital and worry about your little one
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Congrats with making it this far! My friend delivered at 25 weeks and he is doing great! They had to put in a feeding tube and help him breathe, but he is doing very well. He is at home now. Good luck!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Glad to hear that you are staying strong and everything seems to be going along as well as can be expected. Best wishes to both of you!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 3:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Glad to hea your better, I prayed for you and baby... Yes I too have good news, I fell yesterday when I was walking over a small bridge and I went to hospital to make sure all was well. I was sent go e after 2hours, I was so scared because I'm 38 wks of and I also have a 2yr old and a 1yr old and I was afraid I would be in for awhile but all was fine..
    priscilla2boys

Answer by priscilla2boys at 1:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2009