Fort Hood...

2 questions. Will you continue to pray for the families who are dealing with the life loss?

yesterday a mom said her friend was there and not answer the phone. I can't find the post. The mom that said this, did you get a hold of your friend?

We should also remember the family members of the shooter. This can't be easy for them either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't pray as I am not religious but I can assure you that the families of those injured or killed in the Fort Hood incident are in my thoughts as well as the family of the shooter. Being a Navy Vet I can tell you that the loss of even one soldier on base (regardless of reasons) is always tragic. I also know that the base will come together and support one another and the families during this difficult time.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2009