I had a dream

I am hoping God can guide someone to tell me it's meaning. I was in a bathroom drawing a bath. Then I see this mouse and My husband is there with me. So I grab a clear plastic cup and capture the mouse. then I remove the plug completly from the now filled up tub and put the mouse in the water and watch him struggle to not go down the hole. The bathroom was white all I saw was the tub and the mouse was white too. The mouse did give me a strong expression of sadness. I felt curiosity until I sarted seeing the mouse struggle then I felt sadness.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 3:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know the meaning of the mouse, but could be how America is going through financial challenges and facing depression possibly from it. It could mean something else.
    Anonymous

• Coincidentally enough a friend just had a dream about a mouse & I had to look it up because I had never come across that before. To dream of a mouse represents annoyances or problems. I also found this: To dream that you kill or trap a mouse, suggests that others are making a big deal out of minor issues in your life.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• hmmmmmm
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Best book on dream interpretation - In Your Dreams by Gayle Delaney. Not a dream dictionary. Suggests describing the central themes/characters as you would to an alien, e.g. what is a mouse. Archetypal symbols have value, but it is your personal relationship with mouse that is significant. Examine your initial feelings and responses as well as mouse as a totem (e.g. http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/mouse.htm) and see if you find anything that gives you that "aha" moment...

My initial reaction has to do with needing to see the mouse in pain in order to become emotionally engaged... are you addicted to drama/do you find it difficult to relate to emotions other than suffering?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Do you feel as if you have put someone younger or weaker or subordinate in a position that they are struggling with? Do you feel that this was for a greaater good, somehow necessary? Has your husband been in a supportive role or passive role in this situation? Are you now waiting for a conclusion to this problem to unfold? Just trying to guess the symbolism, I may be a million miles off here. I don't eve know if I have explained this clearly.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2009